Thursday, April 16, 2009

Assignment #8 - Kyungwoo Kim



..........I am a very energetic person. For example, I prefer walking to using bus or subway because I see more interesting things around me and can try to stay healthy. I also like to play sports especially ball games. I joined sports club such as football and table-tennis when I was in the university. I am interested IT, too. I like to visit IT blogs and read articles, and I made my desktop computer by myself. As you can see, I am a very active person.

6 comments:

  1. You definately like to keep busy. It's good to have hobbies but I don't know where you find the time to enjoy them. I can't even seem to find an hour in a day to watch a TV program. What's your secret??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you already know my secret. kk

    The answer is a sleep.

    I sleep 4 hours during weekdays.

    You seem really busy nowdays. Don't forget to stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you only sleep for 4 hours a day! I usually sleep for 5 hours but sometimes I feel it is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, Kim and Jiseon are great. How you can sleep only that much. I go to bed around 10:30p.m., because my little daugher insists me on sleeping together. So, during the weekdays I can't do many things after work at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture Kyung-woo. Are you really thinking or just posing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like model in public magazine *^^* ha~~~~~ Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete