Thursday, April 16, 2009

Assignment #7 - Ms Min’s Typical Days

.........During the week, Ms Min’s days are very busy. She wakes up at 6:00 and helps her daughter get ready for school. Then she eats breakfast with her and drops her off at school. After that, she goes to Incheon airport and works for 9 hours. She goes to Asiana Town and takes an English writing class every Tuesday and Thursday. After she comes home, she checks her daughter’s homework and teaches her English and then, she does her English class assignment. Finally, she goes to bed at 12:00. As you can see, her typical day is very busy.

5 comments:

  1. She sounds like a supermom!! It's amazing what we can accomplish in a day if we really put out minds to it. I know I accomplish more when I'm busy than when I'm not busy. I don't know why this is, but it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you.
    It seems that I can do everything if I have more time. However, I sometimes can do fewer things even though I have more time.

    Have a restful weekends Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone is busy but we should learn to use our limited time effectively. That's the key to keep our lives happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's little bit awkward to write something on the assignment which is about me. Today, I decided to register of Asiana Family English program. I hope my daughter enjoy it. Of course, I know that having this class is a big stress for Kim, but I definately would like to help you~~

    ReplyDelete