Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Assignment #10 - My Hometown Busan

............Busan is a great city for a vacation because there are many things to do and see. First of all, it has the most beautiful beaches in Korea. For example, Haeundae is one of the most famous beaches in Korea. The food is also fabulous. Busan has many unique foods such as Milmyeon(wheat noodles) and pork soup with rice. You can not forget the taste once you try them. Busan also has enthusiastic baseball fans. From March to October, you can always enjoy festivals in a stadium whenever a baseball game is held in Busan. It is true that Busan is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Korea.

3 comments:

  1. I went to Busan for the first time after univesity entrance exam.It was a real fun. I want to visit Busan during the film festival next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Busan but did not go through much. I love to go to Busan when international film festival is held.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Busan. It reminds me a lot of my home because I grew up on the ocean also. I can't get enough of the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves. I also love going to Cheju for the same reasons. They remind me of home! ^^

    ReplyDelete