Monday, March 23, 2009

Assignment #2 - Introduction (Classmate)

My classmate Sungjun Jung

My classmate’s name is Sungjin Jung. He has a gentle smile. He is from Jeonnam, and he is married. He did his undergraduate degree at Chung-Ang University and majored in accounting. He usually climbs to mountain on Saturdays and goes to church on Sundays. He likes traveling and he has visited Japan and China. He also likes playing soccer. He had received many awards, but unfortunately he doesn’t remember now. He works in the accounting department at Asiana Airlines, and he is in charge of auditing South-east branch offices’ accounts.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kyungwoo.

    It sounds like you have covered pretty much everything. Several people have used "gentle" to describe a smile, but it's awkward. Here are some other suggestions;

    bright, beautiful, sincere, fake, convincing

    Have you ever received an award or traveled to Japan or China? I know this assignment was about someone else, but I would still like to learn more about you. (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surprised Sung Jin likes playing soccer pretty much because he looks like a quiet person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also little bit surprised that he likes to playing soccer. He doesn't seem like a sports person. However, I am sure that he must be a very smart person. I personally think that the accounting is one of the most difficult majors. I majored in international trade and had to take the accounting class. The grade was a big disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband likes palying soccer,too. When Sungjin goes climbung, he should bring his wife. Otherwise she would be angry just like general wives. Ha.Ha.Ha...

    ReplyDelete